Trade Operations Executive
Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE - Trade Operations Executive
Hegen offers the analytical and relationship-oriented Trade Operations Executive the opportunity to develop and implement retail and merchandising strategies. With strong business acumens, he/she will put forth and recommend solutions to strengthen brand presence and increase visibility with our retail partners. Your inquisitive mindset and appetite for improvement will contribute effectively to Hegen, ensuring a wider reach to customers while maintaining consistency throughout our retailers.
- Work closely with fulfilment teams to ensure timely delivery of products for day-to-day operations as well as campaign executions
- Manage and process all incoming purchase orders and return notes (if any) from offline and online retail partners, and timely communication to Retailers on their order delivery dates
- Conduct store visits to understand brand positioning within the channels and identify ways to improve brand awareness, exposure and sales
- Provide regular product trainings to retail partners so that key brand messages and product benefits are communicated clearly through the sales associates to customers
- Develop best-in-class POSMs and/or visual displays, to enhance brand recall for consumers
- Ensure all visual merchandising and display products in retail partners are consistent, robust, and a good representation of the brand
- Collate, analyse and review retail partner sales and other performance metrics regularly to provide recommendations for performance improvement
- Monitor all retail partner activities regularly to ensure consistency and alignment with brand and retail guidelines
- Assist in the planning of Baby Fairs and other activations for the local commercial department
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field of studies
- 0 to 2 years of experience are welcome to apply
- Experience in Trade Marketing, Retail, Startups or FMCG will be advantageous
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Meticulous and analytical with keen attention to detail
- Exhibit commercial sense, operations capability and analysing numbers
- Team Player – ability to embrace change and create possibilities
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.