Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE - Lactation Consultant
Hegen offers passionate and service-spirited Lactation Consultant the opportunity to make a positive difference to parents and babies around the world. With design thinking and service excellence mindset, she will contribute to the growth of this new business unit with meaningful, impactful and rich content that champions breastfeeding and empower parents. We reward those who are committed and passionate in their career to grow with us and build the future together.
- Plan, organise and deliver lactation courses to expecting and breastfeeding clients
- Review, update and evaluate suitable educational materials to facilitate better content delivery
- Provide in-house consultation services to breastfeeding clients
- Conduct house visits for the provision of services when required
- Attend to clients with breastfeeding queries on social media platforms, walk-in consultations, and other channels
- Assist the Marketing and Community team in providing relevant expert tips and responses on social media and ecommerce platforms
- Assist the Commercial team in selecting and promoting appropriate breastfeeding related supplies for retail sale and rental
- Participate in ideation sessions on new services, products or solutions to help breastfeeding mothers
- Create an environment that promotes learning for internal staff, partners and clients
- Promote breastfeeding and assist mothers in reaching their own breastfeeding goals
- At least 5 years of clinical experience, specifically in the field of lactation
- Registered Nurse (RN) with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Ability to develop relevant content for workshops and classes on lactation
- Relevant teaching experience will be advantageous
- IBCLC certification will be advantageous
- Willing to travel to clients' residence for consultations
- Able to commit working on 2 Saturdays per month
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.