Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – R&D Project Manager
Hegen offers the experienced and adaptable Project Manager the opportunity to lead and manage Research and Development (R&D) projects. As a pivotal member of the R&D department, you will oversee the entire project life cycle and collaborate closely with a team of experts in the R&D department to define project milestones, identify risks, and establish budgets, among other details, that allow you to contribute directly to the success of Hegen’s project outcomes. Your strong project management background and expertise in crafting meticulous work plans will be key assets in maintaining and advancing our position as an innovative authority, ensuring Hegen's continued success in the competitive R&D landscape.
- Establish product and innovation roadmap and devise project management plan to support with the development of new products and implement improvements to products and processes
- Collaborate with the Innovation & Design Manager to set up SOP for managing new products, design change, and design improvement
- Liase with and manage expectations of all stakeholders in the project (e.g: Management, Designers, Engineers, Suppliers, Factory etc)
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels; escalate issues, as necessary, according to project work plan
- Conduct project status meetings, daily stand-ups, and retrospective meetings
- Coordinate and track entire product development cycle
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines; overseeing cost & all incoming and outgoing project
- Drive successful launch and positioning of products
- Manage the patenting process, from invention disclosure to final grant and maintenance
- Track and manage trade secrets and confidential non-disclosures
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management in the Consumer Goods, Electronics, Manufacturing or Startups industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management framework, tools, and software
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills to manage all new and existing supplier relationships effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility in approaching problem-solving
- PMP or any relevant certification will be advantageous
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.