Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Human Resources (HR) Executive
Hegen offers people-oriented, inquisitive and resourceful Human Resources Executive the opportunity to come onboard to a growth-centric, progressive and purpose-driven HR Department. You will experience fulfilment by being part of an HR team responsible for shaping experience for candidates to employees through managing the Talent Acquisition and HR lifecycle. We believe you have an eye for talent spotting and being resourceful, you ideate and bring unique perspectives to shape the way we work. You will also be an administrative expert to assist with operational queries and support.
- Drive the Talent Acquisition activities by working closely with internal and external stakeholders, by understanding the business needs and the nature of search requirements
- Analyse Talent Acquisition metrics (quarterly/yearly) and propose strategies to enhance Talent Acquisition performance and employer branding
- Perform external sourcing on job portals and drive internal sourcing by encouraging and monitoring the Employee Referral programme
- Manage the candidate’s experience by conducting screening call(s), interview(s) and follow-up
- Oversee the candidate’s orientation and onboarding journey, ensuring that new joiners are well-inducted into the organisation
- Provide HR Shared Services support, addressing employee queries and managing personnel files
- Translate ethics and compliance regulations into practice by reviewing HR operating processes and take proactive steps to advise on needed action(s) when necessary
- Collaborate with educational institutions to drive internship(s) recruitment and oversee Hegen Interns Accelerator Programme (IAP)
- Be the employee experience builder by creating channels to engage and support employees
- Any other task(s) assigned by Reporting Officer
- 1 to 2 years of working experience, with a background in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, or HR Generalist roles preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology, or related field of studies
- IHRP Certification would be strongly considered
- Fresh graduates with HR internships experience are welcome to apply
- Strong priority management skills and a proactive, starter-finisher approach to all tasks
- Demonstrate a growth mentality – Actively seeks growth and developmental opportunities
- Possess strong business acumens and analytical skills to propose strategic initiatives
- Leverage HR systems, Microsoft Office Tools, and other analytical tools
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.