Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Finance Executive
Hegen offers highly organised and meticulous Finance Executive the opportunity to contribute to our fast-growing organisation’s financial success. You will be a great addition to the high-performing finance team and will be relied upon to ensure accuracy in all financial processes and reports. We reward those who add value to the organisation, work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to deliver significant results.
- Support day to day Finance operations;
- Preparation of invoice, payment vouchers, cheques and GIRO transactions;
- Perform cash and bank reconciliation for received payments in foreign currency;
- Handle full set of accounts (AR/AP/GL);
- Assist in preparing monthly and interim financial accounts;
- Review GST submission;
- Participate in annual financial audit;
- Ensure documents are file promptly and accurately;
- Liaise with relevant departments & external stakeholders to resolve discrepancies;
- Any other Ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Candidate(s) must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accountancy, ACCA, CAT or any equivalent qualifications
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in computerised accounting environment, preferably ERP accounting software
- Proficient in MS office applications especially in Excel
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Articulate, poised, and concise
- Flexible, adaptable, and resilient - Comfortable working in a high velocity startup environment
- Results-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.