Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – People and Culture Manager
Hegen offers futuristic and resourceful People and Culture Manager the opportunity to lead and grow the Human Resources functions in our fast-growing organisation. You possess a deep understanding of how to develop people and lead organisational change to improve business results. You will be exposed to and deliver leading-edge strategies in areas such as employee engagement, learning and development, recruitment, compensation and benefits, and HR operations. You will do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1 as the strategic HR partner to both CEO and COO, growing Hegen from a Singapore SME into a global brand!
- Strategically aligns HR efforts to specific business needs, including organisation assessment and design, team effectiveness, people challenges, and trends that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business.
- Requires building culture that value trust, employee engagement, innovation, leadership effectiveness, and workforce productivity.
- Coaches and develops leaders to deliver people management capabilities in all areas of HR from recruitment to honest conversations.
- Provide organisational insights to make the highest quality decisions, and mitigates operational risk and increase HR process and compliance.
- Implement a holistic learning and development program to grow the capability of our people.
- Enrich the annual performance review cycle to be part of the norm of our culture and adequately align the efforts to growth and reward.
- Lead fundamental HR processes and execute them with excellence according to legislation and best practice.
- Keep abreast of global developments in HR and industry best practices to see how they can enhance Hegen’s working culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business, or in a related field of study
- Exposure to working within a MNC/international environment
- Strong specialisation and proven experience in learning and development and/or talent development
- Have a growth mentality - Love solving and analysing problems to build the best solutions
- Priority management skills and starter-finisher approach to all tasks
- Be approachable, welcoming and personable within a multicultural and diverse working environment
- Powerful interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- Leverage HR systems, Microsoft Office Tools, and other analytical tools
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.