Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Project Management Intern
Hegen offers analytical and collaborative Project management Intern the opportunity to dive into the unique operations of Hegen’s Special Projects department. By demonstrating your critical thinking and innovation, you will be involved in the process from ideation to implementation of software/technology into Hegen’s workforce to support us in our product line.
- Assist project manager in managing new business model launches and timelines – e.g. rental model, franchising development etc.
- Engage with different internal stakeholders, having interdepartmental communication, to consolidate project requirements and assist project manager in developing implementation plans
- Assist in SOP creation, documentation and file management for all new project operations
- Conduct market research on new concepts for Hegen By Me personalization and customization service and help to develop implementation plan - including sourcing and set-up for any hardware required, developing workflows, conducting pricing analysis, and etc
- Develop critical-thinking analysis and problem-solving skills through Hegen’s Interns Accelerator Programme
- Any other tasks assigned by Reporting Officer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, inquisitive and willingness to learn
- Excellent team player with positive attitude
- Inquisitive, Innovative and Growth mindset
- Experience in Cricut/ Photoshop will be extremely appreciated
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.