Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Product Design Intern
Hegen offers creative and analytical Product Design Intern the opportunity to be part of a highly dynamic and energetic team that is responsible for every aspect of Hegen’s growth across the region. The Product Design Intern’s resourcefulness and creativity will serve them greatly in their critical analysis allowing him/her to contribute effectively to Hegen. With the Product Design Intern’s ability to suggest data-driven insights, the Product Design Intern is able to provide support to the R&D team and excel to greater heights with Hegen.
- Support the Research & Development Team in design for User Experience (User Research, Synthesizing insights, Product Design, and fabricating prototypes)
- Communicate product design data, design proposals and product specifications with industrial designers and UX designers.
- Translates established ideas and new designs into project artefacts, such as sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and models
- Assist in conducting user interviews with new mothers going through their breastfeeding journey
- Make sense of data by creating inferences and insights from qualitative and quantitative research
- Hands-on and ready to get on the ground to create design artefacts with various medium (sketching, digital/physical prototyping)
- Currently majoring in Product Design, Industrial Design, Art or related discipline
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Collaborative and ability to work with different stakeholders
- Resourceful and able to find the quickest route and be versatile to design, test and ship a design prototype to ‘prove’ a concept
- Data-driven, with experience and hold great value in user research, in order to use data to justify design decisions
- Be flexible, be a team player, solve problems, and contribute to the UX and product development team's success
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.