Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Human Resources Intern
Hegen offers analytical and people-oriented HR Intern the opportunity to create, conduct and observe positive implementations introduced into the workforce. Being at the wheel, the HR Intern is proactive in gaining his/her exposure. Your creativity and resourcefulness will contribute effectively to Hegen. With your ability to effectively recognize possible positive changes that can be introduced to elevate your colleagues’ working experience and subsequently increase Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
- Support the Human Resource department in Recruitment, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, and other operational HR activities
- Coordinate the recruitment process, including job posting, sourcing, job interview arrangement and preparing of interview assessment
- Provide support in the onboarding and orientation of new employee
- Ideate and streamline the HR department processes by creating feasible frameworks and operating checklist for the HR department operations
- Evaluate and perform HR analytics through Excel and elevate HR competencies with data-driven decisions
- Support in campus recruitment projects and initiatives, aiding in the establishment of steady streamline of candidates for Talent Acquisition.
- Organise and coordinate HR events (e.g: townhalls, team building, virtual events)
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to support their operational needs
- Currently pursuing either a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resource, Business, or any other related discipline (not a pre-requisite)
- Passionate towards Human Resource with a strong learning agility and growth mindset
- Proactive in seeking for self-growth opportunities, having strong prioritization skills
- Strong adapter to handle and assess challenges, to effectively resolve challenges
- Analytical individual familiar with gathering, conducting measurements and dashboarding.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, determined to create and implement positive influence to the workforce.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.