Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE - Graphic Design Intern
Hegen offers creative and detail-oriented Graphic Design Intern the opportunity to create, collaborate and produce graphic designs and collaterals for Hegen. Being at the wheel, the Graphic Design Intern is proactive in gaining his/her exposure. By taking the wheel, the Graphic Design Intern is proactive in staying abreast with the latest design trends. With your ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders such as external vendors and good eye for detail will contribute effectively to Hegen.
- Produce creative and meaningful graphic design and concepts across all online and offline marketing collaterals for the brand
- Work closely with and assist the team to create campaigns and collaterals across all channels
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure completion of all creative artwork within timeline
- Maintain a consistent style that is aligned with brand guidelines and high quality of work across all assets
- Pay good attention to detail and have an eye for good composition and layout
- Keep abreast with latest design trends
- Diploma or equivalent qualifications in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or related fields
- Strong layout, illustration, and production design skills
- Experience in simple animation is a plus
- Photography and videography knowledge is a plus
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a B2C industry preferred
- Entry level candidates with strong portfolios are welcome to apply
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.