Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Design and Communications Intern
Hegen offers creative, passionate and detail-oriented Design and Communications Intern the opportunity to partake in Hegen’s storytelling through captivating graphic designs and compelling copywriting. Being at the wheel, the Design and Communications Intern is proactive in gaining his/her exposure. By taking the wheel, the Design and Communications Intern is proactive in staying abreast with the latest design and social media trends. With your creative flair, and an ability for crafting engaging content across various platforms, you will contribute effectively to building a reliable brand guideline for Hegen.
- Contribute to Hegen's expanding portfolio of physical and digital assets through creative design and content creation
- Partake in Hegen's storytelling by producing visually appealing graphic designs that resonate with our audience
- Utilise strong copywriting abilities to craft compelling and effective messaging across multiple platforms
- Demonstrate social media savvy by creating diverse content to cater to the unique needs of various content platforms
- Develop and maintain a reliable brand guideline for Hegen, ensuring consistency and cohesion across all materials
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or related fields
- Strong in Photoshop, Illustrator, Video editing software and other creative tools
- Possesses a strong design sense and an eye for detail
- A positive team player who collaborates effectively with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment and delivering under pressure
- Self-driven, passionate and willingness to learn
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.