Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Quality Assurance Intern
Hegen offers meticulous and data-driven Quality Assurance Intern the opportunity to deep dive and support what goes behind the day-to-day operations of Quality Assurance. By demonstrating problem solving and critical analysis skills, you will have plenty of exposure and hands-on opportunities. With your ability to identify defects and determine the adequate quality tests, providing quality support in our products. Your eye for detail and accurate judgement will contribute effectively to Hegen.
- Perform inspection and tests on returned products to validate the reported defects.
- Generate, organize, update and maintain defect notification forms.
- Compile and analyse returned product data.
- Required to use equipment such as microscope, vernier calliper, durometer, force gauge, etc., to perform quality measurements such as dimensional measurements, hardness measurements, colour measurements, torque measurements, etc.
- Provide quality support in new product / process introduction, by executing the defined quality tests, measurement, and inspection.
- To better understand the operations of Quality Department and its importance to the organisation business
- To be able to critically analyse on reported defects and quality matters, to make appropriate recommendations
- To learn how to develop framework, processes and strategies for the team in establishing checks and report management
- To learn how to develop competency in report writing of QA matters
- To be able to communicate technical jargons and languages to operational teams
- Possess basic engineering knowledge
- Currently pursuing a Diploma in Mechanical or Quality engineering, or related discipline
- Basic experience in handling equipment such as force gauge, microscope, vernier calliper will be advantageous
- Good understanding of the operations of Quality Department and its importance to the organisation business.
- Able to critically analyse on reported defects and quality matters, to make appropriate recommendations.
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.