It’s Earth Day and to celebrate this, our Hegen team came up with this fun upcycling craft that you can do as a family with your little ones! We’re turning our Hegen Bottles into a stationery holder and a vase!
Used Hegen Bottles
Craft glue Pom poms, sequin stars (or any other craft materials you have)
Double-sided tape/glue dots
1. Clean the Hegen bottles with mild dish soap and water. This will remove any surface dirt. Dry it off well.
2. Squeeze a small amount of paint on a palette. Start painting on the bottles using a paintbrush or sponge dabbers. You can also get your little one to draw pictures using permanent markers, then paint the pictures after.
3. Use a pea-size amount of craft glue, double-sided tape, or glue dots to stick the pom-poms and sequin stars on the bottles.
4. Allow the bottles to dry completely (10-15 minutes).
5. Your stationery holder and vase are done!