Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE - Operations Intern
Hegen offers inquisitive and eager to learn Operations Intern the opportunity to take a deep dive into the unique operations by working closely with various business stakeholders. By taking the wheel, the Operations Intern is maximises his/her exposure in Operations, Logistics and E-Commerce by actively participating in monthly e-commerce campaigns, offline trade fairs, and personalisation & customisation of services.
- Learn about eCommerce and trade business operations to support in the order fulfilment process
- Manage the necessary documentation by keeping track of purchase order, invoices and billing to ensure proper inventory control & management
- Perform picking, packing, sorting, and labelling of goods for B2B and B2C orders
- Perform customization and personalisation of products by using the UV & Laser printer (training will be provided)
- Prepare for delivery and shipment of goods, and liaise with necessary vendors and stakeholders to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Receive and inspect incoming goods, and perform necessary documenting
- Perform cycle count and physical inventory check
- Maintain good housekeeping in the warehouse and ensure compliance with safety requirements
- Acquire working computer proficiency (Microsoft Office suite, Magento)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, inquisitive and willingness to learn
- Excellent team player with positive attitude
- Organised and meticulous personality
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.