Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE - Marketing Intern
Hegen offers passionate and proactive Marketing Intern the opportunity to identify, collaborate and engage stakeholders. By taking the wheel, the Marketing Intern is proactive in his/her learning. With your ability to engage with corporate partners and respective stakeholders, and actively staying abreast with the latest social media marketing trends. Your analytical skills and creativity will contribute effectively to Hegen.
- Support the Marketing Department in PR, Social Media and other marketing activities
- Brainstorm and develop marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Participate in the content creation process for PR and Social Media
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as key opinion leaders, journalists, and corporate partners
- Support in the management of Social Media accounts and activities to drive engagement
- Identify new opportunities to reach out to target audiences through various social media channels/media titles
- Keep abreast with the latest social media marketing trends and regularly brainstorm, research and find new ways to create fresh content
- Assess the value of online media advertorials and propose story angles to work with new or online media
- Provide support for other Marketing activities as required
- Currently majoring in Mass Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, or related discipline
- Passionate about social media trends and best practices
- Active Social Media presence (Instagram, TikTok etc)
- Good copywriting and language skills
- Proactive individual with a strong interest to learn and grow
- Passionate towards the Hegen brand philosophy
- Vibrant, fun, confident and expressive to operate in a team environment
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.