- To prolong the usage of our bottles, we recommend thoroughly cleaning the bottle with detergent that is not diluted to ensure that all grease or oil residue is completely removed before undergoing any sterilisation. Milk or oil residue that undergo heating processes may stain parts permanently.
- Do remember to clean all sides as well as the base and covers of the bottles.
- Do not boil bottles for more than 3 minutes.
- Should you choose to sterilise by an electric steam steriliser, the sterilising instructions of the sterilisation devices should be carefully observed. All components should be completely taken apart to avoid different reactions of materials which can cause deformation. As our PPSU bottles are able to withstand -20°C up to 180°C in temperature; please do remember to check that your steriliser does not exceed the aforementioned temperature range.
- We recommend waiting at least 15 minutes between sterilisation cycles"
- Use of hand cream and/or sun cream may cause the print to fade.
- Avoid opening storage containers immediately after taking out from the refrigerator or freezer. Allow it a few minutes to reach room temperature before opening. Alternatively, put storage containers in a bowl and pour hot water over it to reduce waiting time.