Customer Service Manager
Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE - Customer Service Manager
Hegen offers a customer-centric leader the opportunity to create meaningful moments for customers by leading the Customer Service Team to enhance our customer experience. As a believer in quality customer service, you will find joy and success in engaging with internal and external customers to make a difference by bringing a smile to them.
- Lead and manage a team of Customer Service specialists to ensure exceptional services are delivered to all customers throughout the customer journey with the aim of driving customer satisfaction and inspiring customer loyalty
- Oversee operational performance of Customer Service Specialists and support the team in attending to walk-in customers, home visits and conduct product training for customers and corporate partners via physical or virtual sessions
- Improve existing Customer Service strategies to cultivate and deepen relationships with Hegen customers by finding new and creative ways to drive meaningful experience for customers
- Understand the customer journeys roadmaps and manage each touchpoint, to enable customers to be educated, supported and equipped with the necessary resources
- Act as the voice of your customers and champion their needs by gathering feedback and listening for insights to develop strategies to serve them better
- Works closely with Marketing Department to create engaging contents to engage customers better
- Document customer complaints and feedback on products/services, and work closely with Quality Assurance and Commercial department to resolve accordingly
- Support the R&D department in the conducting of Home User Trials, Focus Groups and other key initiatives to understand customers better
- Oversee the implementation of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and propose the implementation of innovative digital tools to enhance the customer’s digital experience
- Act as a department strategist to create customer experience framework by developing strategic plans and application of metrics to provide evidence-based insights
- Keep abreast of developments in customer service, customer experience and industry best practices
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in customer service, hospitality and/or relationship management role
- Experience from fast-paced startups, digital marketing, digital sales, FMCG or retail will be advantageous
- Experience with using Hegen products / services would be a big plus
- Analytical & Strategic Thinking – able to synthesize data to track customer service performance and identify strategies for improvements
- Leadership – ability to coach and chart development plan for Customer Service Specialists
- Strong communication skills (oral & written), persuasion and negotiation skills
- Must be technologically savvy with ZenDesk and other digital tools
- Experience in the implementation and/or management of CRM software will be a plus
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.