Business Development Manager
Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE - Business Development Manager
Hegen offers passionate and goal-oriented Business Development Manager the opportunity to develop and expand on new business accounts at Hegen. You believe in developing satisfaction by building awareness and relationships with stakeholders that believe in the purpose and value proposition of Hegen. You will drive corporate sales, business partnerships and build relationships by developing the Business Development Team at Hegen and proactively hunting for new opportunities to build B2B relationships and partnerships for Hegen.
- Strategically develop the Business Development and Partnerships roadmap for Hegen by understanding the corporate and B2B partners, including identifying new & potential relationships
- Develop standard proposal deck to promote Hegen’s products and services to potential partners
- Drive business growth, both in terms of greater brand awareness, market penetration and/or commercial sales, through acquiring new strategic brand partners or corporate partners
- Understand and co-create the partnership strategies, including a framework for partnership models between Hegen and other industry players across different categories and sectors
- Oversee the execution of the partnership in areas of marketing, fulfilment, finance, etc and improve operational efficiencies where applicable
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of potential partners/clients, reaching out and building good relations with all stakeholders
- Maintain a strong understanding of the brand and identify new opportunities in new channels or businesses
- Assess the performance of the partnerships or corporate business through the implementation of business growth-related metrics
- Monitor and evaluate market trends that would impact business growth strategies
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business development/partnerships/corporate sales function
- Passionate about Hegen’s brand mission and promoting the brand to a wider community
- Go-getter/Hustler (ability to push through roadblocks to achieve set goals/targets)
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking and ability to formulate actionable insights and recommendations
- Strong experience in managing key stakeholders and partner onboarding
- Excellent presentation skills – able to put together pitch decks and pitch to corporate contacts
- Self-motivated, energetic and passionate individual willing to take full ownership
- Possesses the personality and ability to build strong rapport with partners/customers
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.