Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Senior Executive, International Business
Hegen offers determined and relationship-oriented Senior Executive, International Business equipped with business acumen the opportunity to develop and maintain client relationships, explore new markets and develop current markets to increase sales. He/she will develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to boost brand confidence. We reward those who add value to the organisation, work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to deliver significant results.
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs for clients
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure their orders are met and have achieved their forecast within their budget and meet their needs.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contact updates and renewals.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to sales forecast and order numbers.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Review strategic marketing plans by clients and ensure KPIs are met.
- Equipped client with product information and product training for new launches
- Generate progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organisation.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with clients to ensure they are maximising marketing dollar.
- Safeguard brand IP by working with a third-party vendor to facilitate online findings to complement the global anti-counterfeit initiative.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving internal processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Prior working experience in Sales, Marketing or related roles
- Strong communication skills (written & spoken) and IT fluency
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- ERP knowledge will be an added advantage
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.