Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Senior E-Commerce Executive
Hegen offers the experienced Senior E-Commerce Executive the opportunity to drive the expansion of our e-commerce business. By being a strategy lead and an expert in account management, he/she will have the opportunity to devise, implement, and review strategic campaigns alongside the E-Commerce Manager. Equipped with a strong understanding of e-commerce principles, your analytical ability, and resourcefulness will be critical in propelling the growth of Hegen’s e-commerce platform.
Driving E-Commerce Growth
- Manage all website content across Amazon, TikTok shop, Lazada, Shopee, Shopify store with a core focus on Amazon and TikTok shop
- Analyse consumer behavior and preferences to ensure enhanced consumer shopping experience
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed
- Implement and execute campaigns on brand website and marketplaces to achieve maximum gains in terms of revenue profitability and brand exposure
- Conduct analysis and forecasting of sales reports, providing weekly and monthly e-commerce sales performance reports.
- Support Manager in P&L reporting.
- Utilize data-driven insights to track business outcomes and guide future activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing and partnerships to drive e-commerce initiatives
Account management of key partners
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners, including marketplaces and logistic providers.
- Assist in strategizing negotiation efforts with partners and periodically review partner performance for improvement recommendations.
- Ensure up-to-date and optimized content; Identify ways to optimize content for search and better conversion
- Oversee daily e-commerce operations, including listing, inventory, orders, payments, and returns/exchanges.
- Work closely with the warehouse team to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Maintain high customer service standards and enhance the overall brand experience.
- Above 2 years of experience in e-commerce and marketplaces (e.g., Amazon, TikTok Shop)
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing, or related fields
- Go-getter and driven by sales outcomes and targets
- Expert understanding of e-commerce store-in-store shopping experience and principles
- Analytical ability to conduct market research and identify trends and recommendations
- Strong marketing sense with expertise in building a strong digital presence
- Resourceful in finding new ways and approaches to solve problems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel (Vlookup, concatenate, etc.)
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail
- Passion for local homegrown brands and the consumer goods industry is a plus
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.