Hegen is a fast-growing company specialising in mother and baby products and with a mission to enhance the breastfeeding journey and help ease the transition into parenthood with meaningful products and services. As one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Singapore, Hegen takes pride in creating innovative and practical solutions for time-strapped parents.
THE ROLE – Marketing Operations Executive
Hegen offers passionate, creative and strategic Marketing Operations Executive the opportunity to support the Marketing Department strategy. With strong creative acumen and business communication, he/she will greatly contribute from the process of establishing strong collaborative relationship with corporate partners and vendors. Your strategic and innovative mindset will eject unique and original ideas that will contribute effectively to Hegen, driving the brand’s awareness to greater heights.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategy, positioning and key messages and product strategy
- Management of agencies, vendors, and contractors, to meet content creation requirements and guidelines
- Drive the creative/design process and timeline for marketing materials, including the update and development of existing materials plus the creation of new material in line with the marketing strategy within allocated budget
- Collaborate with the corporate partners, fleet clientele and other stakeholders to plan and promote product launches and promotions
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Economics, Business or related fields
- Ideally 2-3 years of related experience.
- Candidates with exposure from the Retail Industry will be advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with different stakeholders and meeting timelines within allocated budget
- Strong Microsoft office skills
Please provide a short write-up on why you would like to join our team in your CV. You may also send us an email with the write-up and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.